EmployabilityUK invited me to join a team of professional people to present ‘Inspiration Extra’ to a group of 14-18 year old students from local education establishments.
The workshop enables young people to:
- Develop confidence
- Improve employability skills
- Consider job/career paths
- Improve their mental health and wellbeing
- Create financial independence and self-reliance
- Build self-awareness
- Be more self-confident, successful, passionate and fulfilled
- Create their vision board
The students worked individually and collaboratively on their goals giving them the opportunity to develop both their team building and communication skills.
The students found it very useful being able to tap into the knowledge from the varied skills and talents of the team with a view to their future careers.
The workshop is delivered in a familiar, fun and relaxed environment to encourage young people to gently step outside of their comfort zones.
If you know of any young people that would benefit from participating in ‘Inspiration Extra’ then please contact me.